Monday, January 30, 2017

Week 78 - Haere Ra Aotearoa!

Kia Ora!

Well this week has been crazy, wonderful, spirit-filled, and MEAN. We scrambled around all week planning and preparing for Ava Stone's baptism!! It was awesome. Her grandfather came and baptized her, half the ward showed up, and nonmembers were grinning the whole time. Ava has been ready for so long, and we have been having family home evenings nearly every week. I love their family! It was awesome to see her confident and so happy.

I don't really know how to wrap up 18 months into one email but it has been unreal. The time has gone faster than I could have imagined. I have learned how to love my Heavenly Father better, my Saviour deeper, myself, and others much more. Charity has probably been my biggest lesson. I'm far from charitable but I have gained a greater understanding of its importance. I have learned how the Spirit speaks to me. I have received a testimony of my Saviour's love, and of the trust I need to place in Him daily. I know without a doubt that this gospel is the true gospel of Jesus Christ restored by the prophet Joseph Smith. There is nothing more important than living the gospel. Everything else will fall into place!

The people of New Zealand will always have a special place in my heart.
THANK YOU FOR ALL THE LOVE AND SUPPORT OUT HERE!

Arohanui and Ka Kite ANO,
Sister Machen

No comments:

Post a Comment