Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Week 37 - Busy

Hey fam,

This week was another blur. Seriously I don't know where the time goes. The highlight of the week was definitely getting to watch conference finally!!! I love conference! I love the prophet and apostles! AHHHHH. So good. The talks were all really great but the ones that stood out to me were Elder Arnold's talk about finding the Lost Sheep. That guy is the man! Then President Uchtdorf's about obedience. Obedience is the first law of heaven so of course we need to hear about it over and over. And then Bonnie Oscarson's about how we have the truth and we don't need to go looking in the great and spacious building for it. Basically, the church is TRUE. The priesthood keys have been restored and the fulness of the gospel is once again on the earth. So go tell your neighbor :)

Anyway, we are struggling to find new people to teach as always but those that we have are solid and are so sincere about learning! I'm so glad to be serving these people.
Hope you all have a great week.

Arohanui,
Sister Machen


With our investigator, Peggy. I love her!


No comments:

Post a Comment