Sunday, April 24, 2016

Week 39 - Otumoetai (say it five times fast!)

Kia Ora!

SO transfers happened and I got the boot (tears). My new area is the Otumoetai Ward in the Tauranga Stake, back to the beach yay!!!! My new companion, Sister Suk (pronounced sock), just hit her year mark two days ago and she's Korean! It's seriously the best. This area has been kind of down the past two transfers so I'm really excited to just go to work and get things done and Sister Suk is so onto it! So we're going to have a blast I'm pretty sure.  :)

Leaving Hamilton was sad but leaving Sister Taylor was the worst! She has definitely become one of my best friends and those two transfers together were more fun than I deserved. But all things come to an end eventually.

Not much else to say except today we're going to hike a volcano and frolic on the white sand beach hahaha be jealous. I'm so happy to be by the beach!

Oh this morning I finished the Book of Mormon after reading it in two months and it was a really awesome experience for me. Reading it fast I was able to connect things from the beginning to the end and really deepen my understanding of the overall record. And even though I've read it lots before, it was like reading my favorite book for the first time again. I love it! But even more importantly I know that it is true. Without a doubt the Book of Mormon is the word of God. And if you're unsure or you need a deeper testimony, I encourage you to READ IT AGAIN.

Have a great week, love you all!
Sister Machen

No comments:

Post a Comment