Saturday, June 4, 2016

Week 42 - Quick One (5/15/16)

Fam,

This week was an improvement! But the solid investigator we picked up dropped us like three days later haaaaa. Joy. Just gotta get out and keep searching out the elect! We talked to an anti-Christ guy that said the spirit was telling him to smoke and Satan is his savior. I laughed and walked away as he shouted lovely words at us. We were FINALLY able to catch up with some investigators and basically cleaned their whole house, I love service, truly.

This week I have truly seen how important charity is and how much I lack it. So thats the ongoing endeavor, to develop charity and patience! People don't care how much you know, until they know how much you care. The work is hard but still so rewarding!

Hope your week is mean.

Arohanui,
Sister Machen


(Not) Actually Swimming!


Party at the Beach



My New BFF




No comments:

Post a Comment