Monday, June 27, 2016

Week 48 - RAIN RAIN & More RAIN

What a crazy week!

Our marshmallow of a car was getting fixed so we got to pull out the bikes and dust off our walking shoes. So pretty much it takes an hour to walk from our house to the main road. Such a waste of time. Then winter decided to come in full force and just pour on us all week. So we made the most of it and danced in the rain a bit. And then my companion got sick haha. But we still had a week full of miracles!! We actually found some new investigators and the biggest miracle of all was this part member family we have been working with finally came to church! They are so golden, already married and everything haha. We had an awesome lesson about the plan of salvation with them on Saturday and the spirit was so strong. They have three boys (one set of twins) and they are CRAZY. Truly. But somehow everyone was quiet and paying attention when we testified of eternal families. It was beautiful. I love the gospel.

Funny quote from Sister Suk, "You know what's good when you're married? You will always have someone to watch over you when you take out the recycling." That's just a peek into the entertaining life being comps with this Korean.

Well I hope my family had fun at Lake Powell without me. Must have, since you're all too tired to write me!!! I forgive you I guess. Maybe.

Have a great week! Much love,
Sister Machen

Ps. heres a video of the torrential rain and how soaked we were.

No comments:

Post a Comment