Monday, June 6, 2016

Week 45 - Harvesting!



Well transfers came and went and Sister Suk and I stayed together in Otumoetai! I'm really glad, I love her! We actually had a great week this week.

Remember the lady that came to the baptism last Saturday? Well she is now set to be baptized the beginning of July! Miracles happen. Truly. She is awesome just working with her to stop smoking. But she is so prepared. Her sister asked her, "hey are you still keen on getting baptized?" (missionaries wait, holding their breath), "yep." That's it; she is just ready and accepts everything we teach her so easily. The Lord rewards hard work!

Yesterday was one of the most spiritual testimony meetings I have ever been in. Everyone who got up had simple but pure testimonies. They all testified of the Savior, and it didn't turn into story time! I felt an abundance of the spirit testifying that Heavenly Father knows each of His children individually and has a personal relationship with each of them. It is so great to see our brothers and sisters growing in faith and strength in the gospel and I am so grateful for this wonderful ward family. One thing that stuck out to me while I was studying was in 3 Nephi 18:7, when we take the sacrament we are not doing it for anyone but ourselves. It is a precious ordinance that is for US every single week. It allows us to testify to our Heavenly Father of our personal commitment and is so special!

Anyway, I learn more than I can even write but I hope you all delighted in your Sabbath this week and felt the spirit.

I love you all!
Sister Machen




Woke up at 5:30 to say bye to my fav Tongan Sis Havea! 


"the BOM dropper district"

No comments:

Post a Comment